.308 Winchester - Processed
This brass has been purchased from commercial indoor ranges and sorted for headstamp. It has been processed on commercially available progressive presses. It is not crack checked.
Winchester and PMC headstamps are available currently
- Trim length Average: 2.000" +/- 0.002"
- Headspace Average (SAAMI): -0.002" +/- 0.002"
- Internal neck tension (after deburr and chamfer): 0.302"
- Defect rates
- Physical - non reloadable: Less than 0.75%
- Headstamp: Less than 5%
- The end user should deburr and chamfer the brass while inspecting it prior to loading - during inspection check for swarvings in case (brass strings from trimming)
Returns & Exchanges
- If you want to return or exchange something, you have 30 days to get it back to me at your expense from the date you received.
- You need a reasonable (to me) reason to return or exchange something. IE: non-cosmetic defect rate above 2% extra issued, I sent you the wrong calibre
- If the product is marked "mixed headstamp" and you want to return it because you do not like the makeup of the headstamps, I will not accept a return on it. If you ask, I will give you an approximate makeup prior to shipping
- When I send you the invoice please ensure the shipping and billing address is correct. I ship based on the address on the invoice.
- No pickups at the shop. This is an insurance issue as I cannot have people without proper PPE and safety training in the shop. (Again I am not a retailer, I am a wholesaler/manufacturer)
- Shipping options are courier or Canada Post. Default will be the most economical option
- Signature will be required unless you specify otherwise.
- This helps prevent shipping companies from "mis-delivering" your package
- Reloading is done at your own risk. We are not liable for any possible personal injury, property damage or damage to firearms resulting from the unsafe handling of firearms or improper reloading techniques.
- The end user is responsible for the final inspection prior to loading the brass and discharging the assembled ammunition. This includes ensuring that brass is in suitable conditions and has the correct headstamp for the ammunition being loaded.
- You may find the occasional case with a crack, dented, minor staining, damaged mouth, off head-stamp or defect incurred while processing.
- You get an extra 2% to account for any of the above